ACTION FIGURES COLLECTING GUIDES

---3dbydegrees3dbydegrees3dbydegrees3dbydegrees3dbydegrees3dbydegrees3dbydegrees---

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Storm Toys King of Boxing




















The IRON Mike Tyson is Back!

So much for the IRON MAN!!!! Let us take a look at this freakin awesome figure from STORM-TOYS! First time I have heard of this company and this figure of "IRON" MIKE TYSON is simply amazing! This is the real deal..the real Iron Man! I would have gotten it if I had known it earlier. They only have a limited edition of 100 pcs. and I have embedded a you-tube video review of this awesome figure (lucky guy..ha). Its my wishlist to include this figure into my collections. I am planning to have a "LEGENDS" sports figure collections. I hope they make a figure of the POUND for POUND  King Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao. I wish!!! I wish the Storm-Toys all the best and more amazing figures to come!!! I hope to own one of your figures. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment